I approve of myself

I approve of myself. I love and accept all parts of myself. Loving myself heals my life.
I express my feelings openly and easily. I am a loving, positive and cooperative person. I forgive myself and others totally.
I am willing to accept love in fact I deserve love.
People enjoy being with me because I am a joyful, original, understanding, hopeful, open minded, sensitive and easygoing person.
I am so grateful to have a loving, supportive partner. I am so grateful to have loving, supportive friends. I am grateful to have loving, supportive family. 
I emotionally support my friends and encourage them to be their best at all times. 
I am aware of past patterns that no longer serve  me and I release them easily.
I listen closely and open my heart when interacting with others.
My partner and I share and talk easily with no boundaries. My partner and I enjoy a wonderful sexual relationship.
My partner and I are compatible emotionally, intellectually, physically, and spiritually.
The love I extend returns to me multiplied.
I enjoy wonderful associations with positive and uplifting people. I love and appreciate the members of my family.
My relationships are filled with joy,peace, fun and love. And am grateful for all the people in my life and the once am yet to know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three things

Quit blaming others and making excuses.

Contentment